Vetericyn animal wound and skincare products are innovative topical solutions for the care of wounds and irritations. This steroid free, antibiotic free, no-rinse solution is non-toxic and will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn products are manufactured within an appropriate physiological pH range and will not sting when applied. Tests free for competitive animals.
- 100% non-toxic and non-irritating
- No steroids, antibiotics, alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting or irritate
- Safe to use around the eyes, ears, nose and mouth
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Safe for environment and patient
- Can be used on all animal species, of all ages
- Does NOT stain clothing or furniture after application to animal
- No rinsing required after application to animal
- Safe for use in Dogs, Cats, Horses, Livestock, Birds, Reptiles, and other exotics
Directions & Dosage
Move excess hair from wound area. Clip if necessary. Adjust spray nozzle. Saturate the affected area. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Vetericyn at each dressing change. Repeat 3-4 times per day until wound is healed. No rinsing neccasary. No need to wipe away film or residue. Faster healing is achieved when wounds are cleaned and maintained moist. Safe for use around mouth, nose, ears, and eyes.
Oxidized Water, Sodium Hypochlorite (NaOCl), Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl), and Sodium Chloride (NaCl)