An easy-to-use mousse which is indicated for coat and skin conditions where the following properties would be beneficial to the patient: antifungal, antibacterial, and barrier repair.
Directions & Dosage
SHAKE WELL BEFORE EACH USE. Apply to dry coat. Dispense one or two pumps in your palm. Massage foam deep into pets hair coat to ensure product reaches the skin. Repeat as many times as necessary to cover the whole body, or affected areas, as directed by your veterinarian. Avoid the eyes and mouth. Do not rinse. Let air dry. Once dry, brush the hair coat.
Deionized Water, PEG-8, Betacyclodextrin, Polysorbate-80, Lactose, TrizEDTA (Tromethamine, USP; Disodium EDTA, USP), Decolorized Aloe Vera, Lavender Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Ceramide Complex (Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Cholesterol, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum), Citric Acid, Methylisothiazolinone
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and moisturizing mousse
- Medicated mousse treats topical fungal and bacterial skin infections on cats and dogs
- Contains ceramides to aid in moisturizing, repairing and restoring dry, damaged skin
- Made in the USA and Fragrance-Free
- Formulated to fight against dandruff, ringworms, yeast, fungus, and other bacterial infections