- The buildup caused by chemicals is removed, exposing amazingly clean horse, dog and cat hair.
- By combining silk and panthenol, this product provides body and moisture to both hair and skin.
- It can help neutralize hair static and detangle tangles for up to a week.
- A dab will do the trick! It goes a long way when you use the concentrated formula.
- For an instant boost, apply conditioner after shampooing.
When you condition your pet with Cowboy Magic Rosewater Pet Conditioner, it will feel as though it has been to a salon. By dissolving mineral and chemical buildup that suppress shine, this innovative formula neutralizes and clarifies horse, cat and dog hair! Your companion's hair and skin are effectively cleaned and moisturized with the help of silk and panthenol. Massaging in just a small concentrated amount gives your horse's manes, tails, and other hair cleaner, softer, more manageable!
Directions & Dosages
Use conditioner after shampooing to achieve the best appearance. After washing your hair, apply conditioner directly to wet, clean hair; massage throughout the length of the hair. Rinse with cold water after 2 minutes.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Alcohol, Dipalmetoylethyldomonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethyl Ethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Polysorbate 60, Steareth 20, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Parfum (Fragrance), Distearyldimonium Chloride, Methylparaben, PEG-150 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Propylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, PEG-8 Amodimethicone, Panthenol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Lactate, Lauryl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Silk Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone/Methylisothiazolinone, with Extracts of*: Chamomille Recutita (Matricaria) Flower*, Symphytum Officinale Rhizome/Root*, Honey*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail)*, Urtica Dioica (Nettle)*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf*, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower*, Hexyl Cinnamal.